You Are Cordially Invited…
to meet your Tender Care doctor while the newest member of your family is still getting ready to make their grand entrance.
We want those first days with your newborn to go as smoothly as possible, and the best way to ensure this is for us to meet you sometime during your third trimester.
Whether you want to discuss some of the big choices – like infant feeding and circumcision options – or just want to know what to expect for those first well visits, take advantage of this opportunity to get to know the Pediatric team that could be caring for your family for the next 20 years.
What To Expect At Your Child’s First Wellness Visit:
- Complete Detailed Family History
- Head-to-Toes Physical Exam
- Growth Chart Plotting
- Immunization Discussion
- Preventive Care Discussion
- Development Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
Newborns Do Need…
- Love and Patience
- Properly Installed Rear-Facing Car Seat
- Diapering Supplies
- Feeding Accessories
- Rectal Thermometer
Newborns Don’t Need…
- Bright Lights
- Loud Noises
- Toys, Pillows or Blankets During Sleep
- “Love Germs” – always insist that sick loved ones keep their distance and well ones wash hands before holding baby.
For a more complete checklist, print out these 📕 Newborn Needs…